The LWML focuses on ...
Global Awareness for Ministry
Avenues for God-blessed Service
Each member is affiliated inclusively with:
1. Her local congregational unit;
2. The zone LWML, composed of units within a given area;
3. The District LWML, composed of a given group of zones;
4. And, the International LWML (all women of the league).
Purpose Statement of Immanuel LWML:
The Lutheran Women's Missionary League at
has been established to:
1. Promote growth in Christian knowledge, fellowship, and mission;
2. Support the programs and objectives of the International LWML;
3. Gather funds through the use of "Mite Boxes" for mission projects.
Officers of Immanuel LWML:
President Sharon Hashman 762-3465For more information about Immanuel LWML refer to the Immanuel Lutheran Church Handbook or contact one of the officers. For more information about LWML check out its website.
Vice-President Shirley Vogel 762-5598
Secretary Betty Wills 762-1385
Treasurer Violet Colson 762-4928
Lydia Circle of LWML meets the 2nd Wednesday of every month in Fellowship Hall at 1:30 pm.
Martha Circle of LWML meets the 2nd Monday of every month in Fellowship Hall at 7:00 pm.